I really don't know where to begin!!!! What a year it has been for me! I should have known. I had a feeling. My mother has always told me to follow my intuition but I must say that's not that easy when you don't want to believe what is right in front of you! Love is not an easy thing and I believe it is not meant for everybody. Wait maybe I should rephrase that, relationships are not for everyone! Some people grow old and some people grow tired! But my question to others is what about those people who love to the end? Those people who would do anything for their mate and make sure their mate wants for nothing. I feel as though these people are walked over each and everyday. Should they give up, should they stop trying, or should they try again. Me I have learned that every interaction is a lesson learned. Whether the lesson may be about one's self or about another person.
My Lesson Learned: It is not wrong to love, it is wrong to force love if it is not present.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment